Dear Internet Business Builder,
Take a stab and ask yourself, "What do these successful companies have at least one thing in common?" (besides being successful and loaded with money, of course!)
- THE SWATCH GROUP - biggest watch manufacturer in the world; grossed 5.94 billion in sales in 2007.
- TESCO - third largest global retailer based on revenue; profits exceed 3 billion in British pounds!
- AB VOLVO - supplier of vehicles and automobile found in 1927; world's best known and respected brand name in the automobile industry.
- RED BULL GmbH - energy drink inspired by a Thai product; sold 3 billion cans in over 130 countries in 2006!
[Source: can be verified at wikipedia.org]
These companies sell their own line of totally different merchandise in totally different industries. Yet they can all relate to one thing when it comes to MASSIVE success.
"Branding And Positioning."
Because if you think about it:
- There are many other leading and prestigious brands in the watch and timepiece industry like Rolex and Tag Heuer yet Swatch remained the best selling brand.
- TESCO is the leading hypermarket in many countries and has dominated the retailer industry, and in effect put many small-time retail shops out of business!
- Although there are many brands to choose from in the car and automobile industry, Volvo cars pride themselves in being the "safest vehicle to drive"... even though when you look deeper, other cars are just as safe to drive!
- Red Bull may be stored in the same refrigerator with other soft drinks and cold beverages, but people will never see Red Bull as the same drink as with any other.
Where I'm leading up to is the bottom-line: It's all about branding, branding, branding. Positioning, positioning, positioning.
"How To Translate Offline Success Principles To Your Success Online As An Internet Marketer..."
It doesn't matter (much) whether you're competing with other big players in the same field. And it doesn't matter even if you're fighting on the same landscape with hundreds, thousands or even tens of thousands of other people on the Internet.
You know what TESCO has done to its small-time competitors who were just big by the numbers. And you know how the Swatch Group and AB Volvo fared against their prestigious rivalries in the same business.
And these big players in the Internet Marketing arena have already proved that it is possible.
Do These Names Sound Familiar To You? What is The First Thing You Think Of When You Hear Their Names?
John Reese - traffic generation expert
Mark Joyner - Internet Marketing godfather
Mike Filsaime - Butterfly Marketing methods
Jeff Walker - Product Launch Formula strategist
"Okay, so those are the top guys. Good for them. But do the small guys like me even stand a chance?" Yes, these guys have set out to make a name for themselves in the Internet Marketing industry. But this doesn't mean that there's little or no chance for the little guy to succeed. They may be great at what they do but the Internet is TOO BIG for them and there are many areas in any industry on the Internet that you can easily pick your own ground and fight on.
What About You?
"A Growing Hole In The Internet Marketing Arena (and how you can exploit it!)"
You might or might not realize it. Heck, even many of the marketers who pride themselves as experts didn't! Although the Internet is quickly becoming a favorite vehicle of doing business for many people - from work-at-home parents and students to big time companies and SMEs - the profitability of the Internet comes at the expense of MASSIVE competition.
Basically, the more profitable the niche is the more competitive it usually becomes.
Take Internet Marketing for example. Many pockets of the Internet Marketing arena is growing profitable by compounds:
Search Engine Optimization - Pay-Per-Click - eBay - Information Products - Website Flipping - Domain Name Flipping - Resell Rights - Private Label Rights - Article Marketing - Product Launch - Joint Ventures - Affiliate Marketing - Affiliate Programs - E-Book Publishing - Audio/Video - Copywriting - Graphic Designing - List Building - Traffic Generation - Social Media - Web 2.0 - Membership Sites - Tele Seminars and Webinars
While the good news is that almost anyone can become an expert at anything, this also means there will be a sub-market saturated... with yep, you've guessed it... self-proclaimed experts!
You need to separate yourself from the chaff of competitors - and you can do this only by distinguishing yourself from the rest of the thousands of them. Unfortunately, many Internet Marketers - experts included - aren't aware of the power of branding (until this course came along, of course).
Branding yourself is the first step you need to take to stand out from the rest of the wanna-bes.
If you're a newbie, you need to brand yourself first.
If you're a resell rights marketer, you need to brand yourself too.
And if you're an expert in anything, all the more you need it - because there are many other experts who know more or less than you do!
Want instant feedback?
Ask people around you in your business what they think of you. If they haven't identified you as a leading expert in your area of expert, you are in urgent need of this...
Introducing Brand Dynamics For Internet Marketers - Audio/Video Course To Envelope Your Internet Business In Powerful Branding Secrets To Launch To Greater Heights!