Welcome to Resell It For Profit
A few months ago one of my customers asked me a very interesting question. He asked me if there was a way he could build a large mailing list fast without actually spending his time, money and energy to build it himself.
At first I thought.. "How lazy is this guy?"
But the more I thought about his question the more excited I got. Imagine finally being able to create as many sizable mailing lists as you want without having to build them yourself. Most marketers would give anything to be able to do this.
The answer to this question was pretty obvious to me after about an hour even though I didn't really know how to implement it at the time. You see in the past I've seen expensive affiliate program scripts that reward affiliates for sending you subscribers. What I needed was the ability to create the same effect cheaply.
What I eventually discovered doesn't require you to have your own
All you need is something you're probably already using.
You can actually use other people's products and other people's affiliate programs to build a large list of subscribers by getting dozens or hundreds of other marketers to promote your lists for free. You don't have to pay them anything. That's where other people's products and affiliate programs come into play.
At the time (even though I got excited) it wasn't clear to me just how incredible this idea actually is until I wrote it down in as much detail as I could.
The end result was shocking..
After a few hours of writing and editing I ended up with a tightly worded 40+-page report detailing exactly how you can put yourself in the category of some of the most recognized names in your chosen industry by getting thousands of dollars worth of free advertising and exposure every single week on complete autopilot.
Imagine dozens or hundreds of people actively sending you as many free leads as you can handle without you having to lift a finger or spend any of your own money!
Creating promotional videos is something that not everyone can do and that's generally because there aren't many guides that show you how to do them correctly.
A lot of them focus on the visual part of the promo video which is wrong. In fact there is one key element that can make your promo video increase your sales, and if you do it wrong, it'll drop your sales. If your promotional videos are not created in high quality, you can kiss your product conversions goodbye.
You see...promo videos are similar to your sales letter, but a lot shorter. The advantage is you can often press emotional hot buttons quicker and appeal to audio/visual people.You have to remember that some people like to read, while many people like to watch.
If you don't know how to...
- Record a voiceover
- Get visual effects and animations
- Get music soundtracks
- Write a video script
- Technology scares you ....
or you just don't know where to start, then.... introducing the
Promo Video Secrets Video Series
In this video series you will have access to 6 content packed videos that will show you step by step how to create a basic, yet professional promotional video.
1. How to Create a Promo Video plan.In this video you will learn the different types of promotional videos that are used. Yes, there are many different types, and some are good for branding, while others are good for selling. You will also learn what softwares maybe good for you to use, to create basic promotional videos.
2. How to Create the Video Script. Writing the video script is a bit similar to writing sales copy, but it's not in the same order.
3. Voiceovers. The key is in the voiceover, which is the person talking. Having a bad voiceover will ruin your whole promotional video. In fact it doesn't matter if you add cool sound elements or visual effects; if the voice and audio quality stinks, so will your promotional video. That's just a tip you will find in this video series. In this section, you will learn how to create your own voiceovers, but it's highly recommended that you hire a professional voiceover to do this.
4. Sound and Visual Elements. In addition to the key element, the voiceover, sound and visual elements do indeed help your conversions. If the voiceover is good, and you have emotion invoking sound and visual elements, they will help greatly. In this video you will find highly recommended sites to find cool soundtracks, and visual elements on a low budget.
5. Putting it all together Well just as it says, in this video we're going to take everything you've learned above and put it all together. We'll look at video effects, transitions, and making sure you can synchronize the audio voiceover track, soundtrack, and the visual elements together.
6. Creating your landing page In this video you will learn how to put a video on your landing page or sales page. Should you host the video on your own site or should you upload it to Youtube? All these questions, will be answered in this video series.